Flight Information System
DCA Announcement on 27 February 2021 as per below....
TEMPORARY MEASURES TO PREVENT IMPORTATION OF COVID-19 TO MYANMAR TRHOUGH AIR TRAVEL ISSUE-2
- Landing at any airport in Myanmar will not be allowed for all international commercial passenger flights;
- All landing permissions previously granted by the Department of Civil Aviation are suspended.
1. The above temporary measures will not apply to relief flights, all-cargo flights, medical evacuation flights and special flights specifically approved by the Department of Civil Aviation.
2. The above temporary measures will also not apply to international commercial passenger flights which may be allowed on selected routes by the National Central Committee for Prevention, Control and Treatment of COVID-19 depending on the evolving epidemiological situation of COVID-19.
3. The temporary measures will be effective from 28 February 2021 23:59 Myanmar Standard Time (MST) up to 31 March 2021 23:59 MST, and supersede the Temporary Measures to Prevent Importation of COVID-19 to Myanmar through Air Travel issued by the Ministry of Health and Sports on 29 March 2020.